Monday, May 9, 2011

ARE THESE FOR REAL?

You’re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You’re not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don’t understand you

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light

Katy Perry – E.T. Lyrics




When I got lyrics of a Katy Perry song on repeat on my head - that's when I know that the APOCALYPSE is coming.

A world of perfect bliss....i don't ever want to go away from here. never. never. never. never. never. and never into infinity.

I would like to say that my obsession with SUPERNATURAL is reaching alarming levels. Like a double edged sword, there are times that it inspires me to continue living but there are times it constricts and hinders my life. There has never been such a great dilemma in my life - to love or not to love...spn...that is the *real* question.

You know what? I miss my anime songs, i miss the times where i have the time where i can write and draw and oh god -drawing. Feel like I've been living in a half-life state and the is-this-real sense.

*will edit8

No comments:

Post a Comment