Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nothing's really ever pure now


THIS IS TORTURE. there's so many people laughing and now i'm crying.

There are cricket noise in my ears maybe that's why I can't hear. The sounds last night was just the wind, I'm sure. And I need to sleep more, apparently. 

This is Jared Padalecki. A digital drawing of Jared Padalecki.
 Uhm, I hope he looks like Jared Padalecki.
 

Things that had happened since...since life made it impossible(really) to blog:

[> Anti-Cyber Crime Law, 15 petitions against it and the eventual TRO

[> Supernatural Season 8. I am a fan.

[> My beautiful graphics tablet named, TARDIS.

[> Graduation of people who are Survivors of Life. Way to go! =)

[> Repainted my room. Supposed to be shades of brown, but idk, it seems like i'm colorblind.

[> new life purpose. -_~





Alright. So, this is it. Another post posted. Look at that drawing. There's gonna be more of that stuff. Life. These are the things that make me smile: sunshine, supernatural fanfictions, drawing, coding, reading books, annoying my siblings(you know i love you guys) and being a total geek.

What makes you smile?

Also this: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. "
-Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment