Saturday, July 21, 2012

The door it's not locked (knob's broken)



Supernatural's Season 7 Episode 20 - "The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tatoo" was so awesome, so inspirational that I named my Yelling Robot (an app that displays a cute robot annoying you) as Charlie Bradbury! 

"Nothing's unbreakable."

Supernatural's Season 7 Episode 11 - "Adventures in Babysitting" was awesome too! It had Dean and fist bumps and though it was a dweeby thing to do, I can be a dweeb anytime if it means I can fist bump with Dean!! Ok, so much for that, staying calm thing. So even though some had said that the girl, Krissy, had been a Mary Sue and the episode was one big 'ol sister fic for me it was a great episode. Dean and Frank's scenes were funny and then sad and then funny again when you think about all those nicknames he gave to Dean. My Littel Lamb, really? And the "I'll take the first shift." then Dean konking out immediately. Seriously, the fist bumps. A bit cliche but the end almost gutted me. The government should put a warning on Jensen Ackles acting or something because it's dangerous for my mental and emotional health. 

"You're a dweeb."


Aaaaand.

This post was way overdue. Still, yeah, no time like the present, right? Or as some of the cool kids like to say, YOLO!

Supernatural is no on it's 8th Season!! Hope this one would be better. Start's on October and Jensen Ackles is directing the third episode. It would be very exciting to know what had happened to Dean in Purgatory. I really hope they would flesh out the characters and plot this time rather than glaze over it like they had unfortunately done with Season 4.

Well, I am a fan. I would watch the show even if it would be just them bloopers. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment