Friday, March 4, 2011

Like a Manual, or something

This has been one hell of a semester. Though I mean that in a positive way, it has me thinking of the last two semester left for me in my university. Banzai, higher education, you managed to endure a student like me for three years and counting. I have to get my point somewhere, yes? My point is it's after three years that I realized. Realized how important the academic life is in order for people, for us, for me to find the "good life". Realized how even though this was not the course I intended for myself originally (I learned to love it, I really do) that from choosing *that* to *this* - *this* was more challenging, more fulfilling and I may have chosen this path not solely owing to the great persuasion skills of my sire but because subconsciously I understood how it can tap to potential. Realized that antipathy is better than apathy and self-consciousness is better than non-attachment and ignorance is not bliss it just makes you stupid and indifference is irreverence. That's just the introspection and daydreams talking.


Cool Myspace Generators



"Life: discover it in Political Science."
"Or Lose Your Sanity."


Books are food of the brain. Then I guess my brain is a bit undernourished. I figured I probably should write about my commentaries and critiques about Ben Ali, Mubarak, or Gadhafi but as I am not nearly as knowledgeable about them and their issues as I am with --- my fandoms, better I read about other people's commentaries and critiques. Classes are bright and enlightening nowadays especially when I and my beloved classmates participate actively. My self-worth is being rediscovered. Really got touched when I read the book about law professors and how they endure low income with their high intellect just for the sake of teaching students. And how they are proud when their students exceed their expectations or take achievements.

I'm not gonna ramble on now, cause I have 'real life' calling me. I'm not hating real life. I'm not. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment